When it comes to wellness events, some businesses just announce the event and hope their employees will join in.
But without a solid goal to solve an employee pain point and a plan to generate excitement and camaraderie from the get-go, a corporate wellness event will tank before it begins.
Creating wellness events requires careful thought, the right promotional messaging, engaging calls to action, and opportunities for employee feedback. This guide shows how to create engaging events for your company.
Topics in this guide include:
- 4 steps to hosting wellness events your employees will actually attend
- Creating, promoting, executing, and following up on events
- Corporate wellness event ideas
- A checklist for creating engaging wellness events
- How to incorporate workplace wellness into the average day
- 5 steps to grow your events into programs