Looking for a good post-workout pick-me-up? This shake has a 1-to-1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein, with the fat content on the lower end. This combination helps support post-workout muscle recovery.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ small frozen banana
- ½ tablespoon Onnit MCT Oil (or coconut oil)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
276 calories; 11 g fat; 22 g carbs; 22 g protein
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add a dash of cinnamon and/or turmeric for some added anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Remove the ice and double up on the fruit. Add a full banana and 1 cup of strawberries. This will give you the extra energy you need to jump-start the recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt