This simple shake is easy to whip up in a rush, and it’s packed with tons of nutrition. Raspberries are a great choice for dropping into shakes because they’re loaded with antioxidants, high in fiber, and contain a lot of other beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- ½ banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons whole-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon Onnit Emulsified MCT Oil, coconut
- 8 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- Ice, as needed
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
340 calories; 26 g protein; 31 g carbs; 12 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Try adding a dash of cinnamon to this smoothie for a little extra antioxidant support as well as an additional flavor punch.
- High-intensity workout: Add a full banana to bring the carbohydrate-protein ratio closer to 2-to-1, which will better support recovery after your workout.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt