A classic combo of the much-loved peanut butter and chocolate flavors, this shake is simple and tasty. The pea-based protein is rounded out with watermelon, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds to ensure you’re getting all the essential amino acids you need to thrive.
- 1 scoop Onnit Plant-Based Protein, chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Onnit Fatbutter, peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana, small
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
329 calories; 15 g fat; 30 g carbs; 26 g protein
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add a dash of cinnamon and/or nutmeg for some added anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Add a ¼ cup of dry oats to the shake. This will give you the extra energy you need to jump-start that recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt