Who doesn’t love a good holiday-flavored coffee when the weather turns colder? Peppermint is well known for its breath-freshening qualities but it actually has a lot of other health benefits as well. It may support sleep, contribute to increased energy levels, reduce fatigue, support digestion, and it has antibacterial properties.
- 1 scoop Onnit Plant-Based Protein, chocolate
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Onnit MCT Oil , mocha (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 ounces brewed coffee
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
281 calories; 22 g protein; 34 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add 1 tablespoon of Onnit’s Chocolate Hazelnut Fatbutter for some anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy fats to help support recovery.
- Extra-hard workout: For a great post-workout option, swap the ice for a cup of frozen raspberries. This will give you the extra energy you need, plus a flavor kick.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt