Looking for a go-to shake you can fit into your everyday meal plan? This mint chip shake is it. Peppermint supports digestion, avocado provides fiber, and cinnamon and spinach give this shake a healthy helping of immune-boosting antioxidants.
- 1 scoop Onnit’s Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Onnit Fatbutter, almond
- ½ frozen banana, small
- ¼ avocado, fresh
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
437 calories; 23 g fat; 20 carbs; 27 g protein
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add a dash of clove for some anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Add a full banana. This will give you the extra energy you need to jump-start the recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt