If you’re looking for a healthy, flavor-packed shake, nothing beats mango and coconut.
Mangoes are loaded with polyphenols, which function as antioxidants and help protect your cells from damage. And coconut is high in manganese, an essential mineral for bone health that helps your body metabolize other nutrients like carbohydrates and protein.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about ½ lime)
- 8 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
355 calories; 21 g protein; 53 g carbohydrates; 7 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused days: Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric for some additional anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Add a ¼ cup of shredded coconut. This will give a few extra grams of medium chain triglycerides, which our muscles can use for additional fuel.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt