This peaches and cream shake is a refreshing summer dessert turned into a protein-packed smoothie.
Peaches are a good source of beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body and plays an important role in maintaining proper function of many organs such as the heart, lungs, and kidneys. It’s also important for healthy vision and supporting the immune system.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 cup peaches, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1 soft medjool date, pitted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces light canned coconut milk
- 6 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
380 calories; 24 g protein; 41 g carbs; 13 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused days: Looking for additional anti-inflammatory benefits? Add 1 to 2 extra teaspoons of cinnamon to the shake.
- Extra-hard workout: Further support muscle recovery after a tough session by adding 1 scoop of Onnit’s Glutamine or 1 to 2 scoops of Onnit’s Creatine.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt