This flavor-packed shake is loaded with essential fatty acids and other anti-inflammatory ingredients that make it a powerful recovery aid, especially with the addition of Onnit’s Joint Oil. There are also plenty of antioxidants to support your immune system.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Onnit Joint Oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 peeled orange, seeds removed
- ½ frozen banana
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
367 calories; 23 g protein; 40 g carbs; 13 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric for some additional anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Add a whole banana. This will give you the little extra energy you need to jump-start that recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt