This shake works as a quick, on-the-go meal option or as a post-workout reboot. The ingredients in this shake provide sustained energy, keeping hunger at bay and letting you focus on meeting your goals.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Onnit Fatbutter, almond
- ½ tablespoon Onnit MCT Oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, plain whole fat
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
404 calories; 20 g fat; 27 g carbs; 28 g protein
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add a dash of cinnamon and/or turmeric for some added anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: Remove the ice and increase the strawberries and blueberries to one cup each. This will give you the extra energy you need to jump-start the recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list here.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt