With so many health benefits, blueberries are an antioxidant superfood and make for a great addition to any part of your day. The addition of lemon to this smoothie not only adds a little vitamin C but will also enhance the berries' own fruity flavor.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- ¼ cup dry rolled oats
- ½ large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ small banana, frozen
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
376 calories; 26 g protein; 52 g carbohydrates; 7 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused days: Looking to add some additional health benefits while increasing the flavor of this already tasty smoothie? Add 1 teaspoon of cardamom, which packs some additional anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Extra-hard workout: If you’re enjoying this smoothie before or after your workout, add 1 scoop of Onnit’s Glutamine or 1 to 2 scoops of Onnit’s Creatine to help support muscle recovery.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt