Start the fall season out right with this flavor-packed, nutrient-dense seasonal smoothie. Pumpkin (both fresh and canned) is packed with nutrients like vitamin A, iron, potassium, and fiber.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
283 calories; 23 g protein; 37 g carbohydrates; 5 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Add a cup of spinach for extra vitamins and minerals to help support recovery. We promise you won’t taste it.
- Extra-hard workout: Fuel post-workout by adding an extra banana. This will give you the extra energy you need to help jump-start the recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt