Kick-start your morning with this shake straight from Onnit’s cafe menu in Austin, Texas.
It’s packed with maca powder, which is high in vitamin C, copper, and iron. And includes Onnit’s Alpha Brain, a nootropic that’s designed to support cognitive functions like memory, focus, and processing speed.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based protein, vanilla
- 1 packet Onnit Alpha Brain Instant
- ½ cup mango, frozen
- ½ cup pineapple, frozen
- ½ banana, frozen
- ½ ounce steel-cut oats
- ½ tablespoon Onnit Emulsified MCT Oil, coconut
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 4 ounces coconut water
- 4 ounces water
- Ice, as needed
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
375 calories; 24 g protein; 57 g carbs; 6 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Try adding 1 teaspoon of turmeric to support recovery and help calm any residual muscle inflammation from previous intense workouts.
- Extra-hard workout: Add a full banana and consume this smoothie within 30 minutes of finishing your workout. This will help start the recovery process and replenish energy stores, so you don’t waste your workout.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt