This traditional food combination is usually found in cookies or breakfast cereal. Now you can get the same great taste sans the sugar high.
Raisins are an underestimated powerfood that are packed with vitamin B6, thiamin, potassium, iron, and fiber. The oats are another great source of soluble fiber, which can help support digestion and weight loss. Plus, they’re rich in antioxidants and manganese, which play an important role in the metabolism of amino acids, cholesterol, glucose, and carbohydrates.
- 1 scoop Onnit Grass-Fed Whey or Plant-Based Protein, vanilla
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- ½ banana, frozen
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon Onnit MCT Oil , cinnamon swirl (optional)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together, pour, and enjoy.
315 calories; 24 g protein; 35 g carbohydrates; 9 g fat
- Lighter, recovery-focused day: Boost this shake’s anti-inflammatory benefits with a dash of cinnamon, or even a cup of spinach (we promise you won’t taste it) for extra vitamins and minerals to help support recovery.
- Extra-hard workout: Add an extra tablespoon of raisins for additional energy minerals to help jump-start the recovery process.
Interested in stocking up on our go-to Onnit ingredients for making great shakes at home? Check out our list.
EXOS believes in using safe, high-quality supplements. That’s why we recommend Onnit foods and supplements.
About the AuthorMore Content by Shannon Ehrhardt